Commercial Roof Replacement & Installation
Are you currently in the process of renovating your building or constructing a new building? Regardless of the size or type of building you own, the roof is one of the most essential parts of your property, protecting everything inside - from occupants to operations to inventory. To ensure optimal protection, you need a Northern Illinois commercial roofing company you can trust. You need Waukegan Roofing.
The quality of your roof – both the products used and the quality of installation – determines the length of its life. While it’s true every roof will eventually require maintenance, proper installation of a high-quality roof system can mean the difference between routine restoration and premature commercial roof replacement.
Our Northern Illinois commercial roofing experts are licensed, bonded and insured. We're made up of commercial roofing contractors with a passion for Installing Roofs You Can Rely On Since 1914. We provide quality installations, replacements, and repairs of low-slope and metal roofing for all types of commercial buildings, including warehouses, retail, office buildings, schools, medical facilities and more. As qualified installers for the leading manufacturers, we provide a wide selection of roofing systems to meet the needs of any building and budget.
At Waukegan Roofing, we treat every job we take on with the utmost professionalism and care and unparalleled customer service. Because your complete satisfaction is essential to us, we do everything we can to ensure that when your job is completed, you are a happy client.
Trust the commercial roof replacement and installation company thousands in Northern Illinois have counted on since 1914…trust Waukegan Roofing. Contact Us Today or call us at (855) 253-1070.
Locally owned and operated and providing exceptional Commercial Roofing services for over 100 years, our Company is qualified to take care of any commercial roofing and commercial flat roof project. From a small repair to a complete re-roof or installation, we install high-quality roofs you can rely on safely, on-time, and within budget.
We provide a wide-range of roofing services customized to the unique needs of each commercial building and client, including:
Our Service and Maintenance Division specializes in Commercial/Industrial Roofing repairs and maintenance. When your dedicated Waukegan Roofing Service Tech arrives at your commercial property, he will complete a thorough multi-point inspection to determine the cause of the issue and the most effective means of repair to extend the life of the roof.
Plus, our Service Department is available 24/7 because we know that roofing emergencies are just that - emergencies. For those times when you can’t plan, count on Waukegan Roofing to have you covered for anything related to commercial roofing in Wheeling and the surrounding Northern Illinois areas.
6 Types of Northern Illinois Commercial Roofing We Offer
- Bur Roofing - This tar-and-gravel roof has a proven track record of success and is both durable and cost-effective. These roofs can last up to 40 years and require minimal maintenance.
- Metal Roofing - Building your roof out of metal will give you a sleek design and a fire-resistant roof. These roofs are stronger than most other roofs and can be made up all sorts of metals such as tin, steel, or recycled materials.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing - (Mod bit) roofing systems are made of modified asphalt. The asphalt is made with an elastic ingredient to make it more flexible without losing strength. Maintenance for Mod bit roofs is usually cheap and easy.
- Thermoset Roof (EPDM) - These roofs are fairly flexible in colder environments and reflect sunlight well which could lessen cooling costs.
- Thermoplastic Roof - These roofs are popular for restaurants because they’re incredibly resistant to oils and gasses. They’re also fairly resistant to strong winds and fire
- Green Roof - Not only are green roofs the most visually appealing, but they’re also very practical. Green roofs do a great job of absorbing water and can help lessen your carbon footprint.
What is the best commercial Roofing material?
What the best commercial roofing depends on a bunch of factors such as your type of business, your budget, your environment, your building, and your existing roofing system. A roof is more than just the materials that go into it, it's an entire system designed to keep you and your building safe at all times.
5 Signs You Need Commercial Roof Replacement
- Water Leaks - If you're getting water through your roof after a rainstorm, that's a good sign that you could use our Commercial roof replacement services.
- Outdoor lighting making it in - Like water leaks, if any outdoor sunlight is making it through your roof, then you'll need at least some repair and possibly replacement.
- Sudden spikes in your utility bills - If your HVAC providers cannot find the source of heat or cooling loss, it's possible that the air is leaking out through your roof and it needs repair.
- A torn roof membrane - If you notice bald spots on the membrane, or there's been 25% or more uplift in the membrane from recent storm winds, then you should consider a replacement. It's just a matter of time before rainwater starts coming through.
- Damage to the roof deck - The roof deck is usually damaged by water, and you should be sure to check your roof deck for any visible wear and tear.
Check out the Photo Gallery for images of previously completed commercial roofing projects. Then give us a call at (855) 253-1070.
- we’re ready to help you now!